101st St Ozone Park, NY 11416June 6, 2017
West 86th St., New York, NY 10024June 6, 2017
51st St Woodside NY 11377
This brick lined chimney needed to be relined as it wasn’t gas tight for the boiler conversion.
- The lining required was 46 inch diameter which is a huge pipe. Due to its size it needed to be hoisted up
- The side of the building as it wouldn’t fit in elevators, hallways or doorways.
- We installed 85 feet of 46inch 10 gage welded stainless steel pipe.
- We fabricated and installed a custom clean out as required by NYC DOB
- We fabricated and installed a custom connector to tie the new lining into the existing breeching.
- The chimney was 16 feet of the roof. Scaffold was erected and kept for the duration of the project.